Apologies for the delayed bulletin Sheep! Good things come to those who wait though? Plenty to get excited about this week:
– Fitness is on TONIGHT from 7pm to 8.30pm at Albert Park, Salford. Lifts are available from South Manchester; I believe that Anthony John Bailey or Chris Phang are the people to contact if you’re stuck.
– Training will be on this coming Saturday (28th October). Once again this will be Mixed Outdoors and Juniors Outdoors at Fog Lane Park! 10am – 1pm; if you’re lucky, you might get a go on the shiny new ladders!
– Our very own Nicola JS Edwards is hosting an indoor tournament called ‘Frizz Bee’ in Manchester on the last weekend in January (27th and 28th), and has very kindly offered two spaces to Black Sheep! Sign up will be open on the event for two weeks; if you’d like to play, click ‘Going’ as soon as possible, or contact Bethan directly! 😀
A couple of reminders too:
– It’s not too early to get excited about our next Big Training Weekend on 4th and 5th November. Shout up on the event if you need a place to stay; word on the street is that Anthony Samwise Lock is planning another great social for us on Saturday night.
– With it being indoor season, we have seen quite a few posts popping up in recent weeks asking for pick up players at tournaments. Whilst we appreciate the invite, we’d prefer it if these messages went out to other channels; UK Ultimate Pick Up is usually a good starting point if you’re stuck!
That’s all for now folks!