Hey Sheep! Our second Big Training Weekend was a great success, with over 30 people there on Saturday alone (I hear Sunday was pretty good too!) Here are your notices for this week:
– Tuesday night is fitness night! 19.00 – 20.30 at Albert Park, Salford. Shout up if you need a lift.
– Next Saturday we will be holding both Mixed and Juniors training at Fog Lane Park, 10am – 1pm. Saturdays have more of a skills-based focus, though we’ll still put some of the strategies from our BTWs into practice. All welcome!
– Sign up to play for Black Sheep at Frizz Bee is now closed. We’ll be in touch in due course.
– As the eagle-eyed among you might have already seen, our COIR event went up today! It will be open until Sunday 19th November. As usual we’re hoping to send two teams, so don’t be shy about putting your name down! Selection will be based on our usual criteria, please see the relevant doc if you’re unsure. Sign up is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/159985084740663/. If you do not have access to Facebook, contact the committee to express interest via email@example.com.
And now for the best bit…
– We’ve found a fabulous venue to host our Christmas social on the 9th December (Saturday of the next Big Training Weekend). However, in order to secure our spot, we need to know asap if you can make it. The Christmas Social will be a three-course meal, priced at £31 a head. It will be held at The Alchemist on New York Street, and we’re looking to sit down to eat at 18.30 (BTW times will be adjusted accordingly). If you would like to attend and do not have access to Facebook, email firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 12th November. Samwise will be confirming our numbers first thing on Monday!
As a quick reminder: our evening socials are for over-18s only.
Now excuse me while I go put a load of Christmas songs back on my iPod (ca. 1 month til Sheepy Christmas is good enough for me…)